Flowetry Evolve Workshop
FLOWETRY ESSENTIALS is the pre-requisite
Paint luminous abstract art with the guidance of internationally selling artist + teacher HILARY PAIGE (BFA, ExAT, RTC)
THIS IS PERFECT FOR
· rising artists who are stepping into their creative magic
· established artists looking to expand their skillset and perspective
· anyone on the path to personal growth and embracing their creativity!
W H A T : A more progressive painting workshop blending in-depth technique and creative skill building.
W H E R E : in-person at Hilary's bright and spacious studio in the historic Parker St. Studios, East Vancouver.
W H E N : Date + time is arranged through email upon booking. Can be afternoon or evening, weekday or weekend.
W H Y : Because you are ready to go deep with FLOWETRY technique and paint bigger!
L E N G T H : 2 hours
FLOWETRY EVOLVE HIGHLIGHTS
· blending atmospheric colours with "witches brew" technique
· the trick to creating the illusion of a layered painting with alcohol ink
· how to conjure powerful intuitive compositions while also following the emergent
· the secret to creating gorgeous "feathers" with acrylic ink
· the key to accentuating movement with "rivers of light" using embellishments
· tried and true methods for protecting and presenting your artwork
· Q&A time for professional practices (eg. conscious business building)
WHAT YOU'LL MAKE + WHAT'S INCLUDED
· Studio tour, artist introduction, advanced material orientation & demonstration
· All materials for two paintings sized 8" x 8" and 16" x 20" (or 20" circle)
· Guided processes for relaxing into the moment + connecting to self
· A post-workshop digital resource package including the workshop's playlist and a beautiful guided visualization
· 10% voucher towards art, a commission or future workshop
THE EXPERIENCE YOU LOVE
Creating at the famous Parker building. Candid stories of Hilary's creative journey. An exciting live demo of Hilary’s unique process. Encouraging guidance. A myriad of ways to access art and the creative process for expansion, healing, and joy!
IN A GROUP ; co-create and hold space together in shared processes that foster connection, collaborative approaches, & healthy vulnerability
Hilary Paige is a life-long visual artist (BFA Emily Carr) and creative facilitator (Registered Expressive Arts Therapist and RTC). She creates soulful abstract art inspired by the celestial, the elements, and the human experience. She helps people tap into the fullness of their self-expression through empowering creative processes.
E-TRANSFER, CREDIT + CASH ACCEPTED - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO:
STANDARD DISCLAIMER OF PRECAUTIONS & RISKS